Friday, December 11, 2009

Minnor Dilemma

You drive your car in a night of terrible storms. Visibility is almost zero, the winds were terrible. You pass a bus stop, alone, where three people waiting:
1. An elderly woman in serious danger.
2. An old friend who thee already saved lives.
3. The woman (or man) of your dreams, your ideal partner.
QUESTION: You could take only one passenger on board who would you take?
Think well before you continue reading......
This is a moral and ethical dilemma that was used during a job interview. You could take the old lady, because she is in danger and it would be logical to try to save first. Or you could take your old friend, since he has saved my life, it would be a good opportunity to render a service to match what he has for you. However, you will meet perhaps never ideal partner...
Think well before you continue reading ....
The interviewee who was involved (among 200 candidates) did not hesitate to give his answer. I love this answer!
WHAT HE SAID?
Simply:
"I give the car keys to my old friend, and I let him take the old lady to take her to the hospital. I would stay there to wait for the bus with the woman of my life."
MUST KNOW EXCEED THE BARRIERS APPARENT THAT WE GIVE OUR PROBLEMS AND LEARNING TO THINK CREATIVELY.

No comments: