While no surface is ever germ-free,here are some common places that need frequent desinfecting:
- Kichen sinks and drain plugs are breeding ground for bacteria from leftover food.
- Toilets-Be sure to close the lid before flushing(especially airplane toilets)
- Office desks my harbor 400 times more germs than the average toilet seat,so clean with desinfecting wipes weekly.
- Remote controls should be wiped down daily
- Computer keyboards and phones -clean surfaces with wiped down daily.
- bathtubs,showers and drains are also breeding grounds for bacyeria,especially staphylococcus bacteria.Clean and desinfect them often.