See your provider without delay if:
- You've had your first severe or worst-ever headache.
- You've had a headache with neurological symptoms-blurred vision,numbness,poor balance or trouble speaking(signs of stroke,a tumor,a migraine,encephalitis or other neurological problems)
- Your headache occurs with fever,a stiff neck,persistent vomiting or confusion.
- Your headache follows a head injury or serious ilness.
- Your headache occurs several times a month and last for hours or days.
- Your headache has becomes more frequent or severe.
- Your hadache interfere with your normal work and activities.
- Your pattern of headaches started after age 50.