SIX WAYS TO FIGHT THE FLU:
The flu is a respiratory illness caused by the Influenza virus.
To decrease your chances of catching the flu follow these steps:
- Keep your hands clean.Wash your hands often protect you from germs.
- Cover your cough and sneeze.By using a tissue or covering your mouth with your sleeve when you sneeze or cough.
- Avoid touching your eyes ,nose and mouth.Virus are often spread when a person touches something that is contaminated with germs and then touches his eyes,nose and mouth.
- Avoid close contact.If you are sick stay away from others to protect them from getting sick.
- Stay at home when you are sick.Stay home from any public place:work,school,church,theater,stadium...
- Get vaccinated.This is an important step toward fighting seasonal flu and H1N1.